Registered
582 Posts
Maybe it self identifies as a buck

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can we expect more of these now that same sex marriage is legal?:cool:
Hen Turkeys have beards, cows have horns, earthworms are asexual, most male dogs have a leg fettish. I believe its called NATURE ..... :)

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Hen Turkeys have beards, cows have horns, earthworms are asexual, most male dogs have a leg fettish. I believe its called NATURE ..... :)
Yes but is it natural?

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Does with High Testosterone Levels have antlers. Is that natural, as much as low levels in males I suppose. Up to 20% of hen turkeys have beards and some with a spur. Wild turkeys come from central america where fossil records show them ALL to have beards. Again fossil records show earthworms have always had the ability to reproduce. The leg fetish with dogs I can only attest to what I have seen .... yes they all do.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Does with High Testosterone Levels have antlers. Is that natural, as much as low levels in males I suppose. Up to 20% of hen turkeys have beards and some with a spur. Wild turkeys come from central america where fossil records show them ALL to have beards. Again fossil records show earthworms have always had the ability to reproduce. The leg fetish with dogs I can only attest to what I have seen .... yes they all do.
Post #2 was rhetorical.

·
Premium Member
3,356 Posts
I've had 3 female dogs that "hump" things. First was a dachshund that humped stuffed animals and now I have 2 beagles that "hump" each other and 1 even "humped" the male boxer before he died. I keep saying they're lesbians :D.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts