Marlin Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You all know that I'm retiring at the end of this month. 30 years of white starched shirts, ties, suits and uncomfortable shoes are coming to an end. My dilemma is what to wear on my final day. I've narrowed it down to: (1) shorts, sandals and Hawaiian shirt - "Big Kahuna"; or (2) khaki shorts, safari shirt, desert boots, and Wolseley pattern pith helmet - "Bwana John". If they remember me for nothing else, they'll remember that last day! What do you think?

·
Banned
7,853 Posts
The first one sounds fine, or full camouflage, maybe in a robe with a pipe like Huge Heffner with Pajamas don't forget the slippers. Remember everyday is Saturday when your retired

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
You all know that I'm retiring at the end of this month. 30 years of white starched shirts, ties, suits and uncomfortable shoes are coming to an end. My dilemma is what to wear on my final day. I've narrowed it down to: (1) shorts, sandals and Hawaiian shirt - "Big Kahuna"; or (2) khaki shorts, safari shirt, desert boots, and Wolseley pattern pith helmet - "Bwana John". If they remember me for nothing else, they'll remember that last day! What do you think?
Well, if you won't go with some fuzzy pink Bugs Bunny footie pajamas, I would say go for the Bwana John.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts