Marlin Forums banner

ak47 pistols

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  moparman1911 
#1 ·
i have some very unique firearms you will never see in gunstores but are completely legal let me give you a couple of pics to show you.thank you stephen...what you are looking at are two romanian drago ak47 pistols they where never rifles they are pistols comletely batfe legal they shoot the 30 caliber 7.62x39 the ak47 round and take 20,30,40 mags and 75 round drums and 100 round drums.these are unique.as a dealer and loving military firearms these came up real quick from a wholesaler and i grabbed two i have not seen them since,the grey one is duracoated gun metal grey with bulgarian furniture and cone muzzel break and saw pistol grip the other is the same but in black duracoat,you ask me what good are they,good question but i had to have them for my military collection,thanks for reading and looking at my pictures..stephen

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Very nice. Not very practical but as a conversation piece, they rank pretty high. If you like it and have the coins, I say "go for it". After all, this is the good ole USA. May the 2 nd amendment live forever.

#4 · (Edited)
the ak47 pistol

I posted four of my brand new in the box yugo underfolders on a new thread so i know the best of both worlds then some..lol.But to answer your question they came from romania and put together in the states by century arms but a very limited supply was produced,hard hitting caliber,Very short and easy to hide and mags and ammo is plentiful.Plus it will not get hung up on alot of things because of size.I shot another one and you don`t use sites it is a in your face come around the corner and your enemy is there or if you are held down you can hide fairly easy but put alot of suppressing fire to get out of their.cool guns to my ak47 collection.thanks for asking.Believe it or not shot from the hip at 25 yards it not only hits the paper but if you shoot slow you can actually put a grouping together.Anyhow they are different and the grey one o used a bake on ceramic finish,Just something different.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.