Marlin Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heya!

Proud owner of Marlin's Model 25N, Model 60 and Model 795 .22 rifles. Always on the look out for quality Marlin weapons.

eldar

·
Registered
198 Posts
welcome

glad to have you aboard you will find alot of interesting posts and some very nice people on this board.you won`t be dissapointed.enjoy..

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the kind words, guys!

Feels just like home.

eldar

PS Do ya'll think it is fair for vegetarians to eat animal crackers...?

·
Banned
7,853 Posts
Welcome to the forum :)

·
Banned
7,853 Posts
My ex-wife is from Texas :mad:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Gosh FOUR4D4, don't be implying anything about Texian wimmen folk. My ex came from Pennsylvania. ;P

eldar

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Welcome eldarbeast

Hey right back. These folks seem real nice. I feel downright homely. Cant wait to get to Texas. Hope to see ya there.

I knew IA was way too small fer me when I moved here 'cause a pretty blonde asked me where I was from. I told her I just escaped from CA and she said...I know a guy there named Bob...do you know him?:eek:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hello, Hombre243,

Where abouts in Iowa? I have very good friends in Sheldon, in the NW part of the state.

eldar

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
As far as East is from West...

Hello, Hombre243,

Where abouts in Iowa? I have very good friends in Sheldon, in the NW part of the state.

eldar
Eldar...Looks like Sheldon is waaay west and a bit north of Davenport. 360some miles. How's the hunting out thataway?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Howdy from Abilene fella you'll love the help and info all these friendly ppl are able to dish out....
Shure have made me feel welcome

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, back in 1976, the hunting for bunrabs was spectacular and the pheasants were swooping fast and long! Best time I'd had up 'til then! Iowa had more to offer than cutting snowbanks with a Delta 88, or the shining eyes of a cornfed grrl at the Corner Tap in Dundee, Mn sipping Ginnesse Cream Ale!

My brother's spouse hails from Davenport!

eldar

·
Banned
7,853 Posts
Gosh FOUR4D4, don't be implying anything about Texian wimmen folk. My ex came from Pennsylvania. ;P

eldar
There nothing wrong with Texas Wimmin ;)

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Moving to the Tyler area.

What part of Texas? I grew up in the DFW area. Been gone for 23+ years now, though.
Moving to the Tyler area.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts