Marlin Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
They "Talk the Talk"......But wont "Walk the Walk" I think you will find that with a large % of the Anti crowd.

·
Banned
7,853 Posts
Do they think we will protect them

·
Premium Member
3,356 Posts
What SWO1 said,when it comes down to it I don't think ANYBODY wants to advertise they are UNARMED. It's all talk.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts

·
AKA Richard Prestage
3,538 Posts
I'm like you Hombre! Use the sign for bait! lol Have you made it back home yet?

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
still in tx

I'm like you Hombre! Use the sign for bait! lol Have you made it back home yet?
Heading out the 3August for Iowa. Needed to find a storage area for my excess. Will make a trip down in a couple months for it. Lot easier to haul a small load back than a huge load down.

Don't know what the future holds but then, life gives no guarantees. Right?

·
Registered
560 Posts
IDIOTS...clueless idiots that don't realize you and I have been around firearms the majority of our lives and yet, outside of "line of duty" I do not believe there are wanton, reckless shooters among us. I'd like to MANDATE that all candy A------ post at least 2 of these signs in a clearly visable area on their property. They might then realize good guys with firearms are the #1 deterrent to criminals cause they don't want to be shot when there are other opportunities to rip things off that don't belong to them.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
To post a video, copy and paste the URL, there is no need to post the embed code. We have software in place to embed it automatically.
I'm sure that I hit "Copy video URL" and then pasted it in the OP. Don't know what went wrong. I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to computers, however, I'm pretty clear on 2nd. amendment rights. :))
I'll try to do better in the future. :))

1 - 12 of 12 Posts