Marlin Forums banner

1101 - 1120 of 1154 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,356 Posts
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I see no problem with this.
Do You?.....................
[/FONT]

Hillary phoned the president's office shortly after midnight.

“I need to talk to the president, it’s an emergency!”, exclaimed Hillary.
[FONT=Times New Roman,serif]
[/FONT]After some cajoling, the president’s assistant agreed to wake him up.

“So, what is it that’s so important that it can’t wait until morning?”, grumbled Trump.
[/FONT]“ A Supreme Court Judge just died, and I want to take his place.”, begged Hillary.
[/FONT]“Well, it’s OK with me if it’s OK with the mortuary.”, replied President Trump.

·
AKA Richard Prestage
3,538 Posts
With my blessings!

·
Banned
7,853 Posts

Attachments

·
Banned
2,169 Posts
I got a call yesterday from a sergeant from a neighboring police agency when I was on patrol. Come to find out that this "kid" was the son of my neighboring K-9 partner, who at 16 years old, use to hide while wearing a body suit and our dogs would find and attack him. Well, he is now a Sergeant calling to tell me that his dad was just diagnosed with Stage 4 lung cancer. Yeah, Dale smoked like a train and knew this would finally catch up with him. I guess it did.

Go swiftly and please go painless, my Brother in Blue!

·
Registered
100 Posts
I got a call yesterday from a sergeant from a neighboring police agency when I was on patrol. Come to find out that this "kid" was the son of my neighboring K-9 partner, who at 16 years old, use to hide while wearing a body suit and our dogs would find and attack him. Well, he is now a Sergeant calling to tell me that his dad was just diagnosed with Stage 4 lung cancer. Yeah, Dale smoked like a train and knew this would finally catch up with him. I guess it did.

Go swiftly and please go painless, my Brother in Blue!
Just lost my wife to the same situation in October....it's not painless...she was a Lieutenant for the Sheriff's Dept. in Richmond, VA and worked the 4/12 shift at the City Jail for 12 years.

·
AKA Richard Prestage
3,538 Posts
Smoking finally killed my grandpa. He was 98.

·
Banned
2,169 Posts
I have a friend who is 67 and smokes 4 packs a day. Hell, I'm sure he will outlive me, but since he drinks a case of beer a day, hell, who knows, he may have died years ago and is just pickled!

·
Banned
7,853 Posts
People that have smoked for years and then quit die shortly after, anyone else notice this?

:)

1101 - 1120 of 1154 Posts