Marlin Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My beloved Auntie J "Joyce" has just had surgery for colon cancer, I found out when I visited her Yesterday, the surgery went well but she`s 73 years young and is brighter& busier than most 20 year olds, She`s the sweetest and toughest ol gal you`d ever meet, They don`t make them like her anymore..She`s in high spirits but I know she`s scared, If you could say a prayer for her I would be very grateful..

Thank you,
OB

·
Banned
7,853 Posts
Prayers Sent

·
AKA Richard Prestage
3,538 Posts
She is on my prayer list! Prayers sent and let us know how things go!

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Prayers sent. May God be gracious to all involved.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
My beloved Auntie J "Joyce" has just had surgery for colon cancer, I found out when I visited her Yesterday, the surgery went well but she`s 73 years young and is brighter& busier than most 20 year olds, She`s the sweetest and toughest ol gal you`d ever meet, They don`t make them like her anymore..She`s in high spirits but I know she`s scared, If you could say a prayer for her I would be very grateful..

Thank you,
OB
OB, for some reason I do not have a "Like" button. so...Like, and prayers for Auntie J. (I have an A.J. also)

·
Registered
560 Posts
As a fellow 'victim' of gastrointestinal cancer...she's got my hopes and prayers! It's a lot to face suddenly and the changes to the GI tract are significant, but she sounds like the type of person that will handle it as well as she can. Again, Prayer said for her. Spoon

1 - 17 of 17 Posts