1,813 Posts

·
Banned
7,853 Posts
I have to try that :D

·
AKA Richard Prestage
3,538 Posts
I would break into a million little pieces, and every one would hurt! That guy is tough!! I still want to shoot one, just not like that.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haven't shot a Barrett, but the big lady is a piece of cake in almost every weapon. Most all the darn things weigh in excess of 30 #s and with the track artillery-sized comps on the end, the recoil is pretty tame considering the massive kinetic energy let loose. My pic/icon is of one round I got a little too comfortable with and wasn't even holding the weapon firm to my shoulder. Got complacent and it scoped me! Boy was I embarrassed :eek: I just dropped my head down and some though it knocked me out. Oh well, I dead centered the point of aim...so it was good form, breath, trigger control/follow through...other than not getting cozy with the big single shot cannon! Burnt about 30 rounds in that .50BMG that afternoon. I wish I could afford to own/shoot one, but at 25 rounds to a pound of powder...not to mention other components...they're rich boys toys ;)

·
Registered
723 Posts
I found that video, just a couple of days back, and I was so impressed, I posted it on my Facebook page
AWESOME !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts