Marlin Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Banned
1,241 Posts
Bersa is one of those under-rated firearms companies. i have had several over the years with no problems from any except one 380 i had several years ago that just didn't like the aluminum cased Blazer ammo, it shot just about anything else with no problems. i have had the same issue over the years with other pistols using that ammo, so i feel it's the ammo and not the firearm. since, i have bought or used any of the aluminum cased ammo, and will stick with brass cased ammo instead.

good looking pistols, guys. keep i'm coming!

· Banned
1,241 Posts
I know of a loaner thunder 380 with almost 20K though it without a hiccup and its never been cleaned , only oiled with CLP.

I will tell you never to get a nickel coated barrel because Bersa coats the inside too and the stuff will start to tear off. I've seen many Bersas do this and every one I had them replace the barrel with blue version. I've seen it happen to a 9mm, 380, and 22.
good information to know there Johnny. i didn't know the insides of the barrel were chromed too. if i buy another i'll stick with the blued version.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.