Marlin Forums banner
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Got the Ban hammer on Taurus Armed. But I'm back on "The Firearms Forum", as mini30ss
Yeah, I just noticed that over on Taurus Armed today. You posted something as recent as a few days ago but it says "banned" under your name. What'd they nail you for this time? I got a under the radar warning today by a "super admin" (whatever the hell that is) over there too because he misread my comment & thought I was suggesting anarchy by the voters.

·
Registered
27 Posts
That "Taurus Armed" is a crappy site anyway. Don't know why there would be much interest in the chyte coming out of Brazil? And very limited topic selections. Which makes sense because of the chyte that comes out of that turd world country.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hmm, that's interesting. Always considered him as one of the less militant admins over there.
It seems you cannot trust these canuck mods or admins.They seem to build your trust in them by posting stuff you would consider in line with your thoughts/opinions so you feel comfortable expressing yourself,then they suddenly seem to change course an now you are made to pay the price.....:mad:

·
Registered
50 Posts
It seems you cannot trust these canuck mods or admins.They seem to build your trust in them by posting stuff you would consider in line with your thoughts/opinions so you feel comfortable expressing yourself,then they suddenly seem to change course an now you are made to pay the price.....:mad:
Czechbikerider was in that forum long before the canucks ever took it over & was a pretty fair admin in the pre-canuck days. My guess is that all the admins there have probably been instructed to tolerate nothing short of a Good-Ship-Lollipop demeanor from any member else THEY'LL be ground down to a pulp too. I'm seeing that same approach from all the other forums that have recently been gobbled up by the canucks too. Seems they're (canucks) are so GD politically correct & socially self-righteous that they don't know how to deal with controversy in a forum. As you know, PU was a barn burner in that department before those fools took it over....LOL.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Czechbikerider was in that forum long before the canucks ever took it over & was a pretty fair admin in the pre-canuck days. My guess is that all the admins there have probably been instructed to tolerate nothing short of a Good-Ship-Lollipop demeanor from any member else THEY'LL be ground down to a pulp too. I'm seeing that same approach from all the other forums that have recently been gobbled up by the canucks too. Seems they're (canucks) are so GD politically correct & socially self-righteous that they don't know how to deal with controversy in a forum. As you know, PU was a barn burner in that department before those fools took it over....LOL.
Yes you got it,but they are still backstabbing us an their forums to death....Like their country,not to be trusted....

·
Registered
50 Posts
Was just over at PU out of curiosity to see if there was any life left in the bat belfry. They need to change the name of that forum to the logos/el maria/freeshit forum because they're the only ones that are commenting about anything political. Logos, most of all, is about as big a flip flopper as there is. He'll trash some conservative concept then when the psychotic el maria chimes in with his Trump hating insanity, logos will counter him. Then, you have the extreme far left commie, freeshit. That guy belongs in the Castro regime as he's more demented than his hero slo jo obiden. There's no one else there to dialogue with them so any political discussion ends up being a 3 way circle jerk. It's funny as hell. Wondering just when they'll bury that place because it's been dead for a long time now. Not only is there no one home there but the lights are no longer on as well. 🤣😷🤣😛😊🙄

·
Registered
59 Posts
Lauren said these violent attacks happen daily and a bunch of J-Asses called BS on her. So I posted the
AbateHate.com link to shut them up. I was surprised Twitter didn't block the website.

Many of the animals were in controlled environments....then Libs let tens of thousands of them out so the poor thugs wouldn't get Covid. If they want to mandate "vaxes" I suggest they start with the prison population so they won't be released to prey on society. Make sense?

21 - 40 of 44 Posts