Marlin Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
AKA Richard Prestage
3,538 Posts
Real neat looking. I've heard that that's a sign of an uncluttered mind! I guess that's why stuff falls off of mine.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Outstanding use of space. I'm both impressed and envious. Thanks for sharing.
Did you buy the bins on-like or find them at a candy store somewhere?
Of course, if I follow your example, I'll have to stack books, die sets and other junk on top of the bins.

·
Banned
5,718 Posts
Very nice setup...I'm that way too.

Even have an Excel Spreadsheet for my ammo inventory...as well as a range notebook for each and every one of my firearms.

Can tell you the bullet count on each new firearm and how many I shot through the used ones. Also the type & brand used, as well as what shoots POA/POI. If the range is outside, the weather conditions and the yardage.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Outstanding use of space. I'm both impressed and envious. Thanks for sharing.
Did you buy the bins on-like or find them at a candy store somewhere?
Of course, if I follow your example, I'll have to stack books, die sets and other junk on top of the bins.
I bought them on Amazon. They are two, Quantum QTB305 Clear 5-1/4-Inch by 23-5/8-Inch by 6-1/2-Inch Tip Out Bin Systems. I built the shelf and legs around it. Wasn't cheap but very, very handy and adds a great look to the bench.

thanks,

1895gunner

·
Registered
107 Posts
Real neat looking. I've heard that that's a sign of an uncluttered mind! I guess that's why stuff falls off of mine.

I don't care what they say, a clean orderly loading bench is the product of a sick mind!:D

·
Banned
7,853 Posts
Neat and very nice. like a candy store :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts