check this out

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by moparman1911, Sep 28, 2012.

1. moparman1911

moparman1911 Well-Known Member

this is the coolest of cool motorycles i have ever seen,it is not mine but a couple buddies of mine who are fabricators built it,i worked out the paint scheme.totally diveable and of course nothing works as far as firearms wise,not even close to being real just fabricated but the bike is sick...

Attached Files:

2. 28Shooter

28Shooter Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

Nothing says Zombie Apocalypse like a bike with two Gatling guns! I work in the DC Metro area and a bike like that might attract more than a few stares and maybe a pull-over by Homeland Security.

3. hombre243

hombre243 Well-Known Member

Vvvvvvvvvrrrrrrrroooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!:)

4. greyhawk50

greyhawk50 Well-Known Member

Is that an old BMW or an early GoldWing??? The heads and exhaust look like a BMW but the radiator throws me off. The heads could be the first model of GoldWing but then the exhaust is all wrong. You got me stumped. :confused: :confused:

5. moparman1911

moparman1911 Well-Known Member

the first..

it is an old bmw that has parts from many different bikes and alot of custom fabrication.looks great handles like crap it is so off balance with all the fabrications on it.alot of looks around town.he brings it to bike shows and swap meets,just a bunch of guys with nothing to frankly i like the paintjob the best,because i set it up,lol