Marlin Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
AKA Richard Prestage
3,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow, Thursday, I go in for a CT Scan. I took a big step from one rock to another one while I was out hiking and thought I just stretched my groin muscle. Doc said I tore the muscle and have a hernia to boot. Test will tell all in the morning! Remember me to the 'Great Physician'!

·
Banned
7,853 Posts
Prayer Sent Gumpy

·
AKA Richard Prestage
3,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. It's good to hear those words!

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Prayers and well wishes

Tomorrow, Thursday, I go in for a CT Scan. I took a big step from one rock to another one while I was out hiking and thought I just stretched my groin muscle. Doc said I tore the muscle and have a hernia to boot. Test will tell all in the morning! Remember me to the 'Great Physician'!
Prayers are the best medicine, and they need no prescription. Prayers being sent as we speak. Hope all goes well.
rb

·
Registered
560 Posts
Piece of cake! Just hard to swallow that big chunk of less than favorable news! Must be the season for maladies...I dunno?

Gee Whiz...prayers for ya Gumpy!

·
AKA Richard Prestage
3,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, that parts over! Spent the night last night trying to sleep on a lounge chair in the bathroom. Everyone ought to try that! lol Spent the day drinking water and sleeping. Now comes the fun part, waiting on the results!

·
AKA Richard Prestage
3,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
NO SURGERY!!!!
Got the results from the cat scan, nothing tore. Prayers were answered in the way that I wanted them to. Ya know, God answered all prayers!! Either Yes, No, or not right now!! lol It will take a couple months to get well, but that is better than going under the knife for sure, for sure. Thanks everyone for the prayers and well wishes.

·
Administrator
4,502 Posts
NO SURGERY!!!!
Got the results from the cat scan, nothing tore. Prayers were answered in the way that I wanted them to. Ya know, God answered all prayers!! Either Yes, No, or not right now!! lol It will take a couple months to get well, but that is better than going under the knife for sure, for sure. Thanks everyone for the prayers and well wishes.
Very good news :D

·
Banned
7,853 Posts
You should be doing the happy dance bro

·
AKA Richard Prestage
3,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You should be doing the happy dance bro
I'm still not up to dancing! lol I think it doesn't hurt as bad as it did. Just have to watch the way I walk for a while. If I step wrong, lets just say 'ouch'! Thanks again for all the concern and mostly the prayers.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Great to hear! Rehab is hard enough without the pain of scar tissues to contend with. I have my MRI w/dye coming this Thursday. Just think things are wearing out prematurely, but std X-rays look great! Get back to whatever normal is soon Gumpy!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts