Marlin Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· AKA Richard Prestage
3,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tomorrow, Thursday, I go in for a CT Scan. I took a big step from one rock to another one while I was out hiking and thought I just stretched my groin muscle. Doc said I tore the muscle and have a hernia to boot. Test will tell all in the morning! Remember me to the 'Great Physician'!

· AKA Richard Prestage
3,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, that parts over! Spent the night last night trying to sleep on a lounge chair in the bathroom. Everyone ought to try that! lol Spent the day drinking water and sleeping. Now comes the fun part, waiting on the results!

· AKA Richard Prestage
3,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
NO SURGERY!!!!
Got the results from the cat scan, nothing tore. Prayers were answered in the way that I wanted them to. Ya know, God answered all prayers!! Either Yes, No, or not right now!! lol It will take a couple months to get well, but that is better than going under the knife for sure, for sure. Thanks everyone for the prayers and well wishes.

· AKA Richard Prestage
3,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You should be doing the happy dance bro
I'm still not up to dancing! lol I think it doesn't hurt as bad as it did. Just have to watch the way I walk for a while. If I step wrong, lets just say 'ouch'! Thanks again for all the concern and mostly the prayers.

· AKA Richard Prestage
3,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
You are on my prayer list too. Hopefully your ailments are part of the 'normal' part of aging. It's got to where I don't know what normal is! lol Good luck

· AKA Richard Prestage
3,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Spoon, I forgot to ask what you found out about your knee!! Is it going to be allright?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.