Marlin Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

· AKA Richard Prestage
3,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
You are on my prayer list too. Hopefully your ailments are part of the 'normal' part of aging. It's got to where I don't know what normal is! lol Good luck

· Registered
560 Posts
The high-dollar test showed no new masses throughout my trunk. My labs are better than ever,too. Guess I'll be around a while longer to annoy folks! Tomorrow's the MRI to figure out WHY my knee doesn't like me. I hate being limited anymore than I already am! Thanks again to ya'll for support.

· AKA Richard Prestage
3,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Spoon, I forgot to ask what you found out about your knee!! Is it going to be allright?

· Registered
560 Posts
It's getting better where the blood was pooled in the cancellous bone (spongy part) on the outer part of the femur. Dang Baker's cyst is still a problem, but it doesn't warrant surgery...yet. I'm getting around better. Doc put me on some high-$$$ compounded "horse liniment" that surely is helping something! It's a heck of a mix of drugs and herb type stuff. Approved by the Insurance Formulary, so the out of pocket was tolerable! Got bit I guess by some sort of critter right below the knee and that sucker's touchy. Just my good fortune I figure :rolleyes: Can't take it lying down...too many plants that need attention so I can put some away for rainy days and feed a lot of folks too! Thanks for remembering and asking...MUCH appreciated :D Hope all the other members of MF are fairing well :)

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.