Don's Hobby Guns

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by Kentucky_Transplant, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Kentucky_Transplant

Kentucky_Transplant Active Member

Just curious if anyone here has purchased any guns from them? They seem to have great prices and it sounds like they sell more by internet than retail store. Those of you with a facebook acct can check out their specials @ https://www.facebook.com/donshobbygunsllc I posted this address since they run better specials on fb than on the site.

Kelly
    Henderson, KY

2. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member Administrator

This is the first time I've heard of them.

Have you dealt with them?

3. Kentucky_Transplant

I haven'\'t bought any guns yet but when I do, It will be with them. Their prices seem to be cheaper than anything around here and there is a family owned Gun Mega-Store 30 minutes away and Don's Blows their prices away even with shipping. I've questioned them a few times regarding their products and always get a fast friendly answer with in a few hours (e-mail).

4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporting

Thanks for the link, I'll check them out...

5. Kentucky_Transplant

Shooter, If yo are on facebook the specials seem to be about $30 cheaper per gun on average than the advertised price on their website.
    Kelly

6. 1894

1894 Well-Known Member

I hit their f/b page , asked about used model 39s , and they replied quickly . If they hold that throughout their company they sound like a good place.

7. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Sounds like a good place then.