Marlin Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,241 Posts
I'm heading to the inlaws house over the weekend.

Should be a good time.

Ham, eggs, all the good stuff. Can't wait!

What are you guys doing?
i think i am going to do some smoked ham or i might try out a pork butt or shoulder and invite my father, my brother and his family over for a nice family dinner. might even hide eggs for my two neices!

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Saturday - yard work -all day.

Sunday - Going to inter-denominational Sunrise Service at the lake near my house at 6AM, Church breakfast 7-9, teaching Sunday School till 10:00, Regular Service till 12:00, mother-in-law's till 3:30, my parents' till 8:00, and collapsing in my chair at home at 9:30. Not sure if I'm going into the office on Monday.

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Saturday - yard work -all day.

Sunday - Going to inter-denominational Sunrise Service at the lake near my house at 6AM, Church breakfast 7-9, teaching Sunday School till 10:00, Regular Service till 12:00, mother-in-law's till 3:30, my parents' till 8:00, and collapsing in my chair at home at 9:30. Not sure if I'm going into the office on Monday.
Now, I'm sure - off on Monday. I think I'm going to take my wife out to breakfast and relax all day.

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
No, we got home from my folks late last night and slept in (that's 5AM for me and 8 for her). We decided to stick around the house this morning and get a few things done. Even though they're chores, it still beats being in the office!

·
Banned
5,718 Posts
Went to the hospital in the morning to see my wife's mom...went back home to have a Bone-In Ham dinner with my wife, daughter and her boyfriend...then back to the hospital where my wife's mother passed while I held her hand. Wife is, of course extremely upset, and now will always remember Easter as the day she lost her mother.

Hope everyone else had a great holiday...I'm just glad we were there when she expired, else the wife and I would really have been shattered. No one should die alone...

·
Registered
345 Posts
Prayers up for Gods speed for your Mother in law , strength , courage , and , wisdom for the family .
Tried a few times , but I'm not good with words .
You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Not much we can say, except, we are so sorry for your loss. May our Lord strengthen you and give you peace.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts