Ebola

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by 28Shooter, Oct 17, 2014.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. 28Shooter

28Shooter Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

Since the folks in DC have decided to treat this as a political issue instead of the potential medical disaster that it is, I'll put this here. What do you guys think about how our leaders are handling this situation? I'm old school, America First!

2. Mauserhooked

Mauserhooked Well-Known Member

Ditto for me. I believe that there should be travel restrictions put into place immediately for those countries that have rampant Ebola cases. There comes a point where your neighbors problems have to stop being your problems. Send all the medical aid you want to in the name of humanitarian assistance but stop letting people travel into the US without restrictions.

3. havasu

havasu Well-Known Member

I'm afraid at this point, the cat is already out of the bag and it would be too late. I heard this morning that "Obammie" wants to appoint a Czar to deal with Ebola. Good grief!

4. 28Shooter

I thought people of his political ilk didn't like Czars. Look what they did to the Romanovs!

5. Mauserhooked

I respect your opinion about the "cat being out of the bag" but I can't agree that it is too late to restrict travel. Without some sort of restriction, more travelers will continue to arrive and infect others. I would rather combat the situation regarding a few than a larger number. I'm sure a Czar will fix everything (said in my most sarcastic tone).

6. 28Shooter

Especially a Czar with no medical background (sarcasm continues)!

7. havasu

havasu Well-Known Member

Until the country allows us to be politically INcorrect by walling up our borders, locking down travel, and continue racial profiling, this virus has the potential to kill us all.

8. Mauserhooked

Amen to that.