Marlin Forums banner

Falsification of Constitution

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Gumpy 
#1 · (Edited)
Falsification of Constitution.
What constitutes supreme law of the land? Are the states sovereign?
Art.VI, cl.2.
A sovereign is a person or State which recognizes no superior. The States of the Union have a superior....the Constitution of the United States, which is supreme law of the land....anything in the Constitution or laws of any State to the contrary NOT withstanding.
This Constitution, and the Laws of the United states, which shall be made in pursuance there of, and all treaties made, or which shall be made under the authority of the United States, shalt be the Supreme Law of the land, and the JUDGES in EVERY STATE SHALL BE BOUND THEREBY, ANYTHING IN THE CONSTITUTION OF LAWS OF ANY STATE TO THE CONTRARY NOT WITHSTANDING. Read that again people!! Understand what NOT WITHSTANDING means ! It means no State Constitution or law can be above Constitutional law.
How can anybody or court of law not understand this? The Constitution is in fact not only law over the government but also the states. Any translation contrary to this is falsification of Constitutional law of the Land.

Does the Constitution give us our rights and liberties?
NO! It does not, it only guarantees them. The people had all their rights and liberties before they made the Constitution. The Constitution was framed. among other purposes, to make the peoples liberties secure- secure not only against foreign attack but against oppression by their own government. They set specific limits upon their national government and upon the states, and reserved to themselves all powers that they did not grant. The Ninth Amendment declares "The enumeration in the Constitution of certain rights shall not ne construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

Ok people is it plain now that the citizens of this country being ignorant of the Constitution have been falsely led to believe that the government or the states have the power to remove our unalienable rights as well as our constitutional rights? Our government as well as the states are guilty of falsifying the supreme law of the land. Is this not treason against the citizens of this country? This is also spelled out in the articles.

To commemorate the September 17, 1787 signing of the Constitution of the United States, Congress has designated September 17th of each year as Constitution Day and September 17- 23 of each year as Constitution Week.
In 2004, Public Law 108-447,Section 111 was passed requiring the following:
Each educational institution that receives Federal funds for a fiscal year shall hold an education program on the United States Constitution on September 17 of such year for the students served by the educational institution.
"Each Federal agency or department shall provide educational and training materials concerning the United States Constitution to each employee... on September 17 of each year."
Resources for holding celebration and honoring the Constitution may be found at nccs.net.

Content of the above was found in and copied from the links below as well as from other sources and my own input due to research.
http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/constitution.html, http://www.usconstitution.net/constfaq.html

I would say in my opinion concerning the above but my opinion, aka translation, has no bearing on the meaning of the wording of the Constitution. I nor anyone else or any form of government has a right to falsify the Law of the Land by their own translation or opinions. Many of those writers of the Constitution were lawyers which is why it was written in the wording it contained to stop falsifying its' meaning.

See less See more
#2 ·
I would say, and this includes myself, that people need to dig into the constitution and keep a check on the so called 'lawmakers' so they can be held accountable. Not many people, again including myself, have even re read the laws since high school! Politicians count on this.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.