Firearm Registration on Marlin Site

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by jtmcdermott, Jul 17, 2013.

1. jtmcdermott

jtmcdermott Well-Known Member

Anyone else having trouble with registering their new Marlins on the Marlin site? I have tried for the past month. Keeps getting and error when I submit.

:confused:

2. hombre243

hombre243 Well-Known Member

email the info

I had a problem too on another item not marlin and I emailed the pertinent info to their customer service.

I explained the online registration problem and their customer service dept. took care of it. You might try that.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2013

3. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Are you getting error messages? Can you tell me more about what's going on? I have nothing to do with that site, but I'm happy to help when and where I can.

4. jtmcdermott

I will try again tonight and enter all the data, make a PDF and then try to submit. If I get the error again, I will take a screen shots post it here.

Thanks

5. jtmcdermott

Hombre,

I created PDFs of the registration pages for both my Marlin rifles. Do you happen to have an email to their customer service? There seems to be a mystery surrounding Marlin email addresses being available on their site(they're non-existent, really).

Thanks,
    Jim

6. jtmcdermott

Here is what I am getting. I am trying to find an email address for their customer service so I can try to get the online registration pdfs to them. This is an attactment of what I am getting.

Attached Files:

7. hombre243

hang in there

I will look for it and get back to you.

8. hombre243

no luck with the email

Jim it appears like an effort in frustration. I so I l d advise just linking on to their customer service and getting their PO Box number Nd sending the registration in that way.

Sorry I couldn't be . More help.

9. jtmcdermott

Well, I called Marlin yesterday about the website registration issue. Some woman said, "yes, our web-designer has been trying to sort that out for a while, it's best that you just keep your receipts and we will honor warranties from the date of purchase from that." I'm glad they will honor the warranties from the receipts but that is kind of a blah answer in regards to a major flaw in their website. They need a new web-designer.

10. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporting

11. jtmcdermott

Registration site seems to work...well, sort of.

I tried again today and after 2 or 3 time outs, I submitted each of my two purchases and they went through, confirmation emails received.:)