Marlin Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,813 Posts
email the info

Anyone else having trouble with registering their new Marlins on the Marlin site? I have tried for the past month. Keeps getting and error when I submit.

:confused:
I had a problem too on another item not marlin and I emailed the pertinent info to their customer service.

I explained the online registration problem and their customer service dept. took care of it. You might try that.

· Registered
1,813 Posts
hang in there

Hombre,

I created PDFs of the registration pages for both my Marlin rifles. Do you happen to have an email to their customer service? There seems to be a mystery surrounding Marlin email addresses being available on their site(they're non-existent, really).

Thanks,
Jim
I will look for it and get back to you.

· Registered
1,813 Posts
no luck with the email

Hombre,

I created PDFs of the registration pages for both my Marlin rifles. Do you happen to have an email to their customer service? There seems to be a mystery surrounding Marlin email addresses being available on their site(they're non-existent, really).

Thanks,
Jim
Jim it appears like an effort in frustration. I so I l d advise just linking on to their customer service and getting their PO Box number Nd sending the registration in that way.

Sorry I couldn't be . More help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.