First 9MM I've shot in a Long time

Discussion in 'Other Guns' started by SWO1, Apr 30, 2013.

1. SWO1

SWO1 Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

Had an afternoon at the range Sunday. Lots of .22, .38 and .357. Greg, my neighbor and daughters friend had his mother and father here from NC. His father carries a Kel-Tec P11.

A 10 rd mag. Took couple of shots to get the hang of it. It's a DA only auto. Longest pull of any revolver I have. First shot was about 1.5" high. 2nd about .75" up. Then next 8 took out a hole about the size of a silver dollar. This was from 7 yards. Pretty good accuracy from a compact. Still don't believe I would ever have one.....:p
  2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporting

The Kel Tec P11 is the predecessor of the Kel Tec PF-9...of which I own three.

Very nice gun for concealed carry...lightweight and compact...and 7+1 rounds of 9mm to boot.

The DAO trigger is a bit heavy, but it is the only safety other than the one between your ears.

I carry it quite often in the summer months...and my girls practice and carry theirs all the time.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2013

3. FOUR4D4

FOUR4D4 Moderator Moderator

Beretta Nano The Beretta BU9 Nano is a semi auto micro compact pistol line

Last edited: Apr 30, 2013
  4. 28Shooter

28Shooter Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

My "new" 9m/m (a 1918 Luger) is sitting down at the local gun shop waiting for my paperwork to clear - up to a 60 day wait here in Maryland. Wish I lived in Free America!