Marlin Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
They gotta be pretty good tools or Appleseeders wouldn't have a special one made for their Rifleman program. Always happy to hear about good results.

·
Registered
93 Posts
They gotta be pretty good tools or Appleseeders wouldn't have a special one made for their Rifleman program. Always happy to hear about good results.
Ya I saw multiple 795's at the appleseed 2 weeks ago. 2 people shot rifleman with it. I happened to shoot a 210 on it with my XT-22.

·
Registered
560 Posts
The AQT with the Appleseed has taken a lot of folks by surprise and others have really learned and become proficient Rifleman at long ranges with irons when taught proper use of a sling and position. The history that is taught is a BIG wake up call to most, better than campfire stories for sure. Congrats on the 210 :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Thanks. Ya the first couple of rounds took a while to get the breathing calm after transitioning. The NPOA stuff is pretty cool, close your eyes and you still hit the target, I had to use a scope, I do not have the best vision! The history was great, too bad we had to rush, it was at a county range in westchester ny, so we could start shooting at 10-4 and Sunday 11-3 so we had to hurry. And the 210 was bitter sweet got a little wet after the north bridge baptisms hahah!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts