Marlin Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IMAG0079.jpg
Did some trading and got this savage 110 lefty 30-06 with a 3-9 bushnell today, glass bed action and a nice trigger.

Attachments

·
Banned
1,241 Posts
well good for you! i know that you lefties are sometimes left out on decent rifles because most are for righthanded people. enjoy it and post a picture of it. BTW, what was the final cost on it?

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cost was Zero, I traded strait across with a gun my dad gave to me.
I`ve always wanted a lefty 06 since I could spell rifle..

Thats the picture of the rifle I got today

·
Registered
15 Posts
I see a few lefty rifles around at gun shows sometimes. Kinda thought about swappin for one some years back for my youngest son, but he really ain't got much interest in guns 'cept what Uncle Sam has issued to him.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I see a few lefty rifles around at gun shows sometimes. Kinda thought about swappin for one some years back for my youngest son, but he really ain't got much interest in guns 'cept what Uncle Sam has issued to him.
He'll want it when he's older. I wish I still had my lefty junior rifle. My Dad traded it when I was younger for something he wanted as it was just taking up space in his safe.

a remington automatic, I always wanted a left hand bolt,my partner in arms wanted an automatic..the guns are similar in value.
Nice.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Uncle sam kept me in 5.56 and .50 cal for 20 years, he`ll get the bug one day

1 - 13 of 13 Posts