Marlin Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
30 Posts
your welcome WJ. please do check it out, as i said, membership is free and the more members the better.
It ain't free.....you got kiss Jonas on the lips for 15 second then run around in a circle counter clockwise while rubbing your head clockwise singing "God save the US from Barack" ;)

· Registered
30 Posts
no, no, no. all kisses will be give to Jared (Marlinman) then you run around in a circle!:eek::D
First guy to kiss me meets my fist followed by the Nightmare then the meet my Thunderchicken spitting 175 grain vortex v-relly's. Jonas your skipping straight to option 3-just for that kissing comment.

· Registered
30 Posts
First guy to kiss me meets my fist followed by the Nightmare then the meet my Thunderchicken spitting 175 grain vortex v-relly's. Jonas your skipping straight to option 3-just for that kissing comment.
Also Jonas I can shoot ALOT farther than you can w your x7vh. Same caliber just........a wee bit more power;)

· Registered
30 Posts
How are you sending the message to protect the rights of the citizens to own guns? Are you just trying to educate people or are you rallying to send messages to politicians?

I'm in!!!! ;) If I had to kiss axxe55 I wouldn't join..........:p Just kidding, just kidding.......
That will be on the web site and by word of mouth. Look at the sticky for us on FTF.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.