Marlin Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

· Registered
30 Posts
no, no, no. all kisses will be give to Jared (Marlinman) then you run around in a circle!:eek::D
First guy to kiss me meets my fist followed by the Nightmare then the meet my Thunderchicken spitting 175 grain vortex v-relly's. Jonas your skipping straight to option 3-just for that kissing comment.

· Registered
30 Posts
First guy to kiss me meets my fist followed by the Nightmare then the meet my Thunderchicken spitting 175 grain vortex v-relly's. Jonas your skipping straight to option 3-just for that kissing comment.
Also Jonas I can shoot ALOT farther than you can w your x7vh. Same caliber just........a wee bit more power;)

· Premium Member
459 Posts
Gun owners for a free America, we are a new group sending a message that we want to protect the rights of citizens to their rights to gunownership. we want to promote safety and responsible gun handling and shooting. we want to inform the non-gunowners about their 2nd Admendment rights and how it protects their other rights, gauranteed under the Constitution. we want to show that guns can be both safe and fun when used responsibly and with caution. we want to inform, to those who don't understand or are afraid of guns, they are just a tool and guns are not good or bad, only by the actions of those who use them, whether their intentions are good or bad.
How are you sending the message to protect the rights of the citizens to own guns? Are you just trying to educate people or are you rallying to send messages to politicians?

no, no, no. all kisses will be give to Jared (Marlinman) then you run around in a circle!:eek::D
I'm in!!!! ;) If I had to kiss axxe55 I wouldn't join..........:p Just kidding, just kidding.......

· Registered
30 Posts
How are you sending the message to protect the rights of the citizens to own guns? Are you just trying to educate people or are you rallying to send messages to politicians?

I'm in!!!! ;) If I had to kiss axxe55 I wouldn't join..........:p Just kidding, just kidding.......
That will be on the web site and by word of mouth. Look at the sticky for us on FTF.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.