Marlin Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found one at a pawn shop for $69 ....paid for it and now getting thru the 10 day waiting period...thanx California! ....

This going to be my first rifle. .im actually pretty new to firearms in general. ..i picked up my first firearm 2 weeks ago, a 12ga Mossberg 500

The model60 is going to need some reconditioning, so ill post before and after pics during the process...

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Welcome to the Marlin Forum.
Congratulations. Sounds like you're off to a good start.
Looking forward to seeing some pictures. We all love pictures.

·
AKA Richard Prestage
3,538 Posts
Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
7,853 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
170 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your find. You too will get the "itis"!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Find the dis-assembly instructions and clean it good. The feed ramp has to be kept clean or it develops feed problems. It is really a great gun, though, and very accurate.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
welcome to the forum and the world of firearms..you`ll find us evil gun folks are some of the nicest people you`ll ever meet.....10 day wait on a .22 rifle ??? Holy Moly that`s rediculous, sorry to hear you have to go thru that B.S.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks to you all for the welcome. ... im really looking foward to this rifle for the revival and im planning on teaching my kids with it...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Have fun with the restoration. Sometimes half the fun is working on your firearms inyour shop, very relaxing. I look forward to seeing your work. Welcome to the forum also!

·
Registered
170 Posts
nice work...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Beautiful. I'm starting in April on my Model 30. While the stock is being refinished I'm going to do a USMC first rate clean up on the rest of the rifle.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts