Marlin Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup, Maine, that little state most people forget about let alone even know where it is. :D Up here is where I'll stay enjoying my outdoors stuff - biking, hiking, etc. Also have a strong tendency to find myself at concerts - the 80's rock mostly, and the occasional Nascar race. While my primary firearms interest is Rugers, I have a fair share of Marlins as well. Biggest interest at the moment...Ruger memorabilia. :cool:

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Welcome to our sight. Some day, Lord willing, I plan to visit your little corner of the world.
Jump right in and make yourself to home.

Grey

·
Banned
1,241 Posts
welcome to the forum BlkHawk. glad to have you as a new member. you like Rugers too? so do i! i am partial to the older Ruger M77 bolt actions myself, but i do like Rugers in general. welcome aboard.

·
Banned
5,718 Posts
Welcome to the Marlin Firearms Forum BlkHawk73 !!

Post a pic of your Marlin(s) when you find the time...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
welcome to the forum BlkHawk. glad to have you as a new member. you like Rugers too? so do i! i am partial to the older Ruger M77 bolt actions myself, but i do like Rugers in general. welcome aboard.
Ahh yes, the Rugers... Mostly single actions (Bisleys are my favorites) but those 10/22's and #1 aren't far behind. :)

·
Registered
853 Posts
Welcome to the group BlkHawk73,
Who can blame a guy for liking Rugers. They are fine firearms. While I love my lever actions, my 257Rob #1 is a rifle I could never part with.

·
Banned
1,241 Posts
Ahh yes, the Rugers... Mostly single actions (Bisleys are my favorites) but those 10/22's and #1 aren't far behind. :)
ahh, Ruger Blackhawk! the first 44 magnum i ever shot years and years ago was my cousins Ruger Blackhawk. what a kick and love at first shot!

i also owned a Ruger #1 in 223 many years ago. loved the rifle, just not in that caliber. i think if i ever own another one, it will be in some much larger magnum rifle chambering.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts