Marlin Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
AKA Richard Prestage
3,538 Posts
Welcome my friend to the show that never ends!!! Have fun, this is a great forum.

·
Banned
7,853 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
853 Posts
Welcome aboard from the Show me State.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Welcome from Washington state...These liberal states need folks like us so we`re not completely over run

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. What gun interest do you have?

·
Banned
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome.

To answer Greyhawk, I have a menagerie or weapons, but always looking for more. I have several "Go-To" Glocks for my home defense, my Sig Sauer P220 for a great time at the range, as is my AR-15, but to same money, I also have my Ruger 10/22 for quick, cheap plinking. For fun skeet is my Remington Wingmaster 870, and for serious competition at the clay pigeon range is my Browning Citori. Yes, you all read it right, not a Marlin in the bunch, and this my friends, is the primary reason for joining here. I want to learn more and enjoy some conversations while perusing.

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Welcome aboard and if you stick around here, you'll surely be adding a revolver and a coupla' lever guns to your collection!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Welcome aboard. I'm sure you will catch Marlinitous after being here a while. I have to warn you....It is very contagious.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts