Happy Thanksgiving

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by Birddogyz, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Birddogyz

Birddogyz Well-Known Member

Wishing everyone a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving.

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporting

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends here....!!

3. lingr

lingr Well-Known Member

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. No matter how bad the world gets, we all still have many things to be thankful for.

4. SWO1

SWO1 Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

Hope everyone enjoys the day with family/friends. One of the two biggie days in my wife's family. A big gathering with family and friends. meal goes at noon until ......... It dosnt get cleared off the table till after another go around in the evening. Christmas is the same way. Looks like Heavy rain all day tomorrow into Friday.

5. greyhawk50

greyhawk50 Well-Known Member

happy thanksgiving one and all.

6. FOUR4D4

FOUR4D4 Moderator Moderator

Happy Thanksgiving

7. MattNH

MattNH Well-Known Member

Happy Thanksgiving, enjoy time with friends and family.

I know I am thankful for my health, a loving wife, 3 kids that are exceptional in their own way and continue to make me proud in everything they do.

8. havasu

havasu Well-Known Member

Just wanted to thank all my friends for being here and hoping you have a great Thanksgiving!

9. Gumpy

Gumpy AKA Richard Prestage

Thankful for family and friends! Y'all have a Blessed Thanksgiving!

10. SWO1

SWO1 Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

Hope everyone is Fat and Happy after Thanksgiving. We had 51 family and friends go thru the chow line at 1300. Some left and others came in later. Dont know what the total count was. Roasted and deep fried turkey, baked ham, and a great pot of Venison Stew. Of course all the side dishes and deserts. I maintained and only had a plate and half. the traditional poker game afterwards. I started good then went down hill. Toward the end I made a comeback and took a few bucks home .... :) The girls are already planning Christmas Day with the same format except a gift exchange later in the evening.