Marlin Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He hasn't answered PM and no posts. Bucky's entry...unanswered. Me just wondering outloud. In my prayers 'cause with me, him and others that have or had cancer...sometimes a fella doesn't care to do much or he's sidetracked with family/holidaze or ...???

Spoon

·
Banned
7,853 Posts
I wonder what happened?

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
I've sent him a couple PMs that were unanswered.
Not sure what is going on with him but I miss his post on here.
I'll continue to pray for him.
I have a cell phone number that he gave me about a month ago but when I tried calling him, I got a recording that the number was no longer in service????

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Damn! Last note I got that he was sore, but things seemed to be getting better after the recent surgery. Keep an ear out and keep him and his family in prayers till I know otherwise.

·
Banned
7,853 Posts
What happened to AKA

·
Registered
853 Posts
I don't know Four, but I sent him a PM two days ago and have not heard back. He was another guy with lots of interesting posts and I would like to see him back.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can only hope and pray on Mopar's & AKA's behalf. I suffered another episode in the hospital for Christmas again this year with more surgery related to the devilish tumors that my cancer left me with last Christmas. Getting back some strength and eating again.

May we all have greater endurance than the evil government that threatens each of us on this site.

Best Wishes for All!

Spoon

·
Banned
7,853 Posts
Prayer Sent Spoon

·
Registered
402 Posts
Prayers for ya spoon. Ma kick cancers ugly behind 3 times. My dads mom kick it's behind for 70+ years, time after time. She called it her weight loss program. Lived to be 96 1/2 yrs

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Shooter & dads81:)

Just past a year now...no new signs of new cancers, but...my luck...I've a very rare form that sent out non-fatal tumors that won't kill you outright, can't be removed and leaves me "highly challenged". The treatment/surgery left stuff that plays havoc from day to day. The surgery over Christmas was to unkink and remove scar tissue/adhesions in my innards and open things back up. I think the worst part right now, beside the cold, snow & wet is the feeling of having a basket of elvers wriggling around in my belly. Indescribably freaky sensations. See the Doc today and get a feel for if/when these feelings will subside.

I'll get by...until I don't!

I hope a lot of folks get a little taste of the warm-up we're supposed to enjoy this week before Jack Frost returns;)

Spoon

·
Banned
7,853 Posts
What ever happened to Bucky?

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Can't tell when these were posted but...

What ever happened to Bucky?
Has anyone heard from Mopar or AK? I haven't seen mention of them for a long time. While I was homeless and out of touch I may have missed important posts. I hope all is well.

Spoon, how you holding up? Phideaux, Gumpy...all my friends here who have medical issues: please know I pray for your good or at least better health.
h

·
AKA Richard Prestage
3,538 Posts
Thanks hombre! Things aren't any worse, and I'm thankful for that!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts