Marlin Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I inherited two Marlin rifles from my father. One is a 336RC 35 Rem and the other is a model '93' 30-30 both are lever action. I have since picked up a Marlin model 80 22 cal for rabbits and plinkin. I will probably pick up a Marlin bolt action sometime in the future to make a set. I hunt Muley's, Bear, Cougar, Elk, Duck and Geese. Coyote and rabbits are also on the agenda. I look forward to learning from all you Marlin owners.

·
Banned
7,853 Posts
welcome to the forum

·
AKA Richard Prestage
3,538 Posts
Welcome to the forum. How about some pictures of your weapons. We like pictures to drool over!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here are a few of pictures of my rifles. The one with the walnut stock is a 336rc in 35 rem. with a Tasco 3 x 9 scope. The one with the maple stock is a model '93' 30-30.

Attachments

·
AKA Richard Prestage
3,538 Posts
I agree, very nice.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I try to hunt as much as possible. I hunt Elk, Deer, Bear, Cougar, coyote, rabbit, Duck and Geese. I blew out my knee in Feb. so haven't done as much this year. Can anyone help me with a question. the serial # on my model 93 is 4595C I have tried many times to find the year for this rifle with no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts