Marlin Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I’m Brad nice to be here, Anyone know any thing about the “ Marlin Rifle Store” online sales? I purchased an 1895 Trapper, they took my money and that’s the last I’ve heat from them, no delivery, won’t answer emails. Anyone know anything about them??

· Registered
9 Posts
Oh it was Zelle, I should have known better 😒
Yep . Anybody that doesn’t take a credit card is a scammer . No phone number or address listed . Plus , you can’t just buy a gun and get it delivered to your door . It has to go through an FFL . I just went on the site you probably used . It’s http address is not marlinfirearms . In fact if you go on the actual Marlin website , they don’t even sell guns direct . You must use one of their retailers . I saw at least three sites that pop up when you Google . One marlinriflestore one marlingunstore and another marlinarmstore . Without even clicking on the other two , I can guarantee they all go to the same scam site .

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh, they were smart enough to ask for and FFL for delivery but you’re right, everything else looks bogus now that I look closer. Hindsight is 20-20. A hard lesson that won’t be repeated. Thanks to all for your responses and insights, they are greatly appreciated. That being said anyone know a REPUTABLE place in can pick up a Marlin 45-70 Trapper or Guide Gun??

· Registered
9 Posts
Oh, they were smart enough to ask for and FFL for delivery but you’re right, everything else looks bogus now that I look closer. Hindsight is 20-20. A hard lesson that won’t be repeated. Thanks to all for your responses and insights, they are greatly appreciated. That being said anyone know a REPUTABLE place in can pick up a Marlin 45-70 Trapper or Guide Gun??
A bit pricey here but there doesn’t seem to be a whole lot of availability in that caliber ……

· Super Moderator
103 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts