Marlin Forums banner

help

5K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  FOUR4D4 
#1 ·
ok guys i need some help i have a marlin model 120 .22 cal whats the difference between this and the model 60 .22 :confused:

#6 ·
I stand corrected! I should have put an "or it's predecessor" in there after the model 60 part. Anyway, I would like to find one as well to add to my modest collection I am trying to start. I have seen two types of stocks on the revelation, one is like the standard on the 60's and
one is quite different, and I want that one. I saw one and had thought that the previous owner had customized the stock, but after checking, I found others like that as well. Not sure if it's earlier one or later, but I still want to add one to the group!

#8 · (Edited)
I stand corrected! I should have put an "or it's predecessor" in there after the model 60 part. Anyway, I would like to find one as well to add to my modest collection I am trying to start. I have seen two types of stocks on the revelation, one is like the standard on the 60's and
one is quite different, and I want that one. I saw one and had thought that the previous owner had customized the stock, but after checking, I found others like that as well. Not sure if it's earlier one or later, but I still want to add one to the group!
You might want to look at this.There are 2 for sale,this and another that I assume is the standard stock version.
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=304563805

Attachments

#9 ·
Bob, The one I am looking for is the bottom one. While I'm not the brightest bulb on the tree, the top rifle sure looks like a Marlin model 49 to me, even though it is listed as a Revelation model 120. I think that would make it a Revelation model 150. It would be nice to add to my collection though... I really like the way the stock is shaped on the bottom one. Much different than a standard model 60/99 and very cool in my opinion. Thanks for the post!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.