Marlin Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Proud 1895G, Camp 45 and 795 owner, amoung other makes. I know some of you already from some other places.

Thought I'd pop over here to check things out and say hello.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Glad to see you here. Jump in and enjoy the fun.

Grey

·
Banned
7,853 Posts
Welcome To the Marlin Conasures Club

·
Registered
853 Posts
Yeah we do get around. Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Who do I know...hmmmm?

I think I remember Old Brass...let's see, you have the standard 336 in 30-30 and LOVE IT...Right?

Well, FYI, I'm with you. I love my big bommin' 95G Carbine, short barrel, straight grip, 45-70, mmmmmmm, BUT....

...the standard 336 30-30, to me, is the archetypal Marlin.

...I love 'em as well. I want one. I grew up using one hunting, my father's 336. He still has it, I'll get it again one day...but I want my own NOW. I have a son who is young, still in his "Red Rider" years, maybe moving up to a .22 next year, but if I can just convince my wife that he NEEDS to become familiar with the feel or operation of a 336 NOW....hmmmm;)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Welcome from the tip of the mitten in northeast lower Michigan.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
I think I remember Old Brass...let's see, you have the standard 336 in 30-30 and LOVE IT...Right?

Well, FYI, I'm with you. I love my big bommin' 95G Carbine, short barrel, straight grip, 45-70, mmmmmmm, BUT....

...the standard 336 30-30, to me, is the archetypal Marlin.

...I love 'em as well. I want one. I grew up using one hunting, my father's 336. He still has it, I'll get it again one day...but I want my own NOW. I have a son who is young, still in his "Red Rider" years, maybe moving up to a .22 next year, but if I can just convince my wife that he NEEDS to become familiar with the feel or operation of a 336 NOW....hmmmm;)
Yep thats me !!! find a good JM stamp 30-30, they`re out there and the prices are not coming down

1 - 13 of 13 Posts