Marlin Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found this app on iTunes. I have a Marlin 30AS that I got about 18 years ago. I am unable to use it for hunting in Ohio so it is mainly a range toy. Looking forward to learning as much as I can here.

·
Banned
7,853 Posts
Welcome To The Forum

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Hey ya C-O. Welcome to the forum from another Ohioan. Glad to have you here.

I understand not being able to hunt deer in Ohio with the 30-30. However, the 30-30 is legal for Ferrel Hogs, if you can find any. I also have reloads with 125 gr. FNHP that can be used for Coyote. Down sizing to a 100 gr. half jacket plinker would be an option for whistle pigs. Years ago, when I was much younger, I carried my Marlin Lever Guns in Mich. & Pa. for hunting deer. I don't hunt much anymore but I still have my beloved Marlin 336.

·
AKA Richard Prestage
3,538 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! Bring it Alabama. You can shoot it here!!! lol

·
Registered
560 Posts
Welcome to the MF "C-O". If you can safely traverse IL...Missouri welcomes riflemen here. You may garner some useful stuff from the sages and savy here, but one things for sure... you'll learn about the wide-range of characters that are regulars!

·
Registered
853 Posts
Welcome C-O....you'll definitely learn some stuff about Marlins here.

Hey Spoon who you calling a 'character'......:D???

·
AKA Richard Prestage
3,538 Posts
Well Hyphenated, I believe he was referring to a certain 'ambiance' that permeates throughout this forum!

·
Registered
560 Posts
We are all unique "characters" :cool: that come together here and elsewhere to share knowledge, our experiences, learn new things and ...you know darn well what I mean! ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts