Marlin Forums banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else do anything else for fun?

I've just started studying calligraphy. I have horrible hand writing and when I write I spend more time trying to translate what I wrote (Sometimes I can't) than it should take with them just reading the note.

I also collect books and have a decent library started.

Do you have any other hobbies?

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
I've tried numerous hobbies throughout my years. :confused:
My only hobbies that have survived the test of time are; guns, shooting, hunting, re-loading & motorcycles.
Hobbies that have gone by the wayside are; Martial Arts, Flying, Camping & Tournament Bass Fishing.
I believe that variety is the spice of life. That may be why my firearms inventory keeps changing. ;)
Here is my latest 2 wheel ride.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
No, never did. :-(
A custody situation with the kids came up and money became an issue.
But it was fun while it lasted :))
Some things just aren't meant to be.

·
Banned
7,853 Posts
I'm going to start a new one reloading,I'm currently doing some wood working.

·
Banned
7,853 Posts
A Roll top desk and a Lee classic progressive press

·
Banned
1,241 Posts
most of my hobbies center around the outdoors pretty much, reloading, shooting, archery, fishing and hunting. i do enjoy reading and it's something i enjoy when it's too cold and nasty outside.

·
Banned
1,241 Posts
well yesterday i indulged in one of my other hobbies, cooking chili! got up early and went to the store before it got crowded and rounded up all the stuff i needed. cooking chili is one of my favorites next to smoking and grilling.

·
Registered
853 Posts
I use to have some motorcycles, but they ended up spending more time in the garage than on the road, so I let them go. I'm pretty much just a gun guy now.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
between the wood tools and the welder I like going to the garage and just piddle with ideas and listen to the radio,sometimes I actually make something.

·
Banned
1,241 Posts
between the wood tools and the welder I like going to the garage and just piddle with ideas and listen to the radio,sometimes I actually make something.
When I had a garage I would do the same thing.

Difficult to piddle in a carport.
brass, i do the same thing sometimes too. sometimes i actually fix something!

austin, you just have to piddle when the weather cooperates!

1 - 20 of 114 Posts