Marlin Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
I've never gotten much out these types of movies...they fail to scare me and are just silly. But I did just see a great one. "Dark Shadows." It doesn't try to be serious and is therefore a comedy. But it is loyal to the original soap (which we were forced to watch by my older sister), and I really enjoyed it. A fun "scary" movie for the whole family.

·
Banned
5,718 Posts
I remember running home from grade school to watch Dark Shadows in the afternoon...1966

( I was in sixth grade...and the show was in B/W )

·
Banned
7,853 Posts
I remember The Blob and The Creature From The Black Lagoon scaring me when I was about 7 :eek:

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
One of my favorites is "ALIEN" the first one. I had read the book before seeing it. Like all movies not 10% as good as the book, but good none the less.

If they could make Stephen King books into movies that came anywhere close NOBODY could watch them....SCARE THE CR** OUTA YA.....:eek:

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Boy SW01 you nailed that one. I have had the bajeabers scared out of me by King books. But the movies all suck.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've never gotten much out these types of movies...they fail to scare me and are just silly. But I did just see a great one. "Dark Shadows." It doesn't try to be serious and is therefore a comedy. But it is loyal to the original soap (which we were forced to watch by my older sister), and I really enjoyed it. A fun "scary" movie for the whole family.
I've been wanting to see it. Good to know I can do it with the kiddos running around.

One of my favorites is "ALIEN" the first one. I had read the book before seeing it. Like all movies not 10% as good as the book, but good none the less.

If they could make Stephen King books into movies that came anywhere close NOBODY could watch them....SCARE THE CR** OUTA YA.....:eek:
I love the movie but never read it. I'll have to find a copy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts