Marlin Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Banned
7,853 Posts
You asked for a range report thread here it is. I don't think we have one,and I don't think anyone will complain it is now a sticky

Reactions: 41magnum

· Banned
7,853 Posts
I think just a piece of shim stock would help with the barrel, and try moving the barrel all the way forward or all the way back. one or the other might help it did with mine

Reactions: 41magnum

· Banned
7,853 Posts
At 10 yards free hand with my Smith and Wesson 686-1.
I tried to make a smiley face :)

Attachments

· Banned
7,853 Posts
The Beretta 92FS and 1911 my favorite handguns to shoot

· Banned
7,853 Posts
Hoping to get some range time this weekend, lots of work needs done, but I may sneak out for a bit.
Yeah I know that feeling but the work will still be there when you get back.:D

· Banned
7,853 Posts
Got the powder and RWS caps. No more waiting for the Mag Spark. I will test out what I have tomorrow and report on that.
Have you seen these rws percussion caps about 12 years old
Notice powder price,

Attachments

· Banned
7,853 Posts
I have an old horn for powder my Dad said it was my Grandfathers. I will try to post a picture later

· Banned
7,853 Posts
The rounds in the picture are 175gr What grain of projectile and powder are you going with Hombre?

· Banned
7,853 Posts
Being a .45, the round balls are either 127.xx gr or 133.xx gr. depending how pure the lead is I pour them with and how accurate the Lee molds are that mold them. I won't be using any conicals or maxis. It has a 1/66 twist.
After I aasked I thought there wouldn't be much of a difference in round ball projectile weights, at the same caliber.:eek:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.