Marlin Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't own any Marlins except a 40 year old 22 bolt action, but have several pistol caliber lever actions on my wish list :)

·
Registered
853 Posts
Welcome aboard....better hurry on those pistol caliber lever guns. They are going fast.

·
Banned
7,853 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Ga41, welcome to the forum. Jump in and enjoy the good times.

·
AKA Richard Prestage
3,538 Posts
Hey man. Glad to have someone close to me on the forum. Welcome!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Gumpy, it's actually New Hope area, not sure what model the Marlin is, it's a 7 shot clip fed deal...it's in the back of the safe ;) looks like it is a model 25

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
welcome from washington state..Been pokin for a .357 lever myself, good luck in your search...You can`t beat a bolt action .22 everyone should have one

·
AKA Richard Prestage
3,538 Posts
Gumpy, it's actually New Hope area, not sure what model the Marlin is, it's a 7 shot clip fed deal...it's in the back of the safe ;) looks like it is a model 25
Used to go to the New Hope area quite often to inspect installs when I worked for the Lowes in Hampton Cove. Just happened to recall a time when I was on 431 driving thru New Hope when a Police stopped a van in front of me. As soon as the van stopped, about 20 Mexicans jumped out and scattered like Quail. I almost pee'd my pants for the look on the police's face. lol It still brings a smile when I think of it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Lots of good people here always ready to offer helpful ideas or advice.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts