Marlin Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy all, I am a new member from Washington. I found out about the forum from DocNugent's post about the Model 60 giveaway. My only Marlin (so far) is a Model 917VS-CF with the NRA logo on it. I won it at a Friends of the NRA banquet. I hope to aquire more in the days to come.

·
Banned
1,241 Posts
Howdy all, I am a new member from Washington. I found out about the forum from DocNugent's post about the Model 60 giveaway. My only Marlin (so far) is a Model 917VS-CF with the NRA logo on it. I won it at a Friends of the NRA banquet. I hope to aquire more in the days to come.
Welcome to the Marlin Forum and glad you decided to join and become a member. again welcome and have a good time as the members here are friendly and we like to share lots of different information and show off our Marlins and other guns too.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Welcome to the forum jpat.
We're a friendly bunch. Jump right in, look around and comment as you see fit.
Comments and questions are always welcome.

Grey

·
Registered
853 Posts
Welcome from Missouri...gateway to the west.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I've been posting several times trying to find someone that had a gun like yours to tell me what they think about it. I run a Savage but still have been toying with needing a Marlin 917, I thought they sounded like a pretty accurate rifle. See the rimfire or bolt action section and pipe in.

·
Banned
7,853 Posts
Welcome to the marlin forum

·
Registered
77 Posts
Welcome from North Texas. I'm new to the forum also but have found the guys here very knowledgable and friendly. Not going to jump all over you for a newbie question. Again, welcome to the forum, enjoy and shoot safe.:)

Bill

1 - 12 of 12 Posts