Marlin Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
I have none personally however they are very popular on the forums. The feedback is +100 %

·
Premium Member
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You know what else I am wondering....I have a Puma/Rossi in .454 casull and I believe it is modeled after the 1894. I wonder if one would work in it as well??

·
Premium Member
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just installed the new Wild West trigger in my 1895....can't wait to go shoot it. Feels Sooooooooooo much better than original.

·
Banned
7,853 Posts
improve trigger pull

·
Premium Member
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes...Almost no travel, almost no creep. The Marlin flop is gone and they say it is a 2.5 lb. pull. I don't have a tool to measure but it sure feels like it is.

·
Premium Member
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here is where she sits now at full cock position. Rock solid. no flop. moving nothing. A very gentle pull and she goes click! Wood Musical instrument accessory Tints and shades Hardwood Close-up

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
I had Bolsa Gunsmith's do a trigger job on my 1895. 3-1/2 lb pull, very smooth. Shoots nice! Also put a Leupold VX-R scope with a quick release mount. Ready for hog huntin'

·
Premium Member
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I got the oppurtunity to shoot the 1895 with the New Wild West Trigger yesterday and It convinced me too buy another one for my Rossi. If you like extremely smooth no creep no travel very light pull triggers this baby is a must!!! I am truly impressed.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts