I Like Guns

Discussion in '2nd Amendment' started by FOUR4D4, Feb 28, 2013.

1. FOUR4D4

FOUR4D4 Moderator Moderator

I Like Guns :D

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TC2xTCb_GU[/ame]

2. Gumpy

Gumpy AKA Richard Prestage

Bang!!!!!!!!!!!!BANG!!!!!!!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!

Guns make me feel like a little boy again!! lol

3. FOUR4D4

It all started watching the westeren with dad

4. squirrelhunter

squirrelhunter Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

As far back as I can remember.

5. Gumpy

Gumpy AKA Richard Prestage

I was squirrel hunting with a 16 gauge single shot, that I still have(Evers Johnson), when I was 12. Started with a BB gun when iwas 8.

6. oldbrass

oldbrass Well-Known Member

First shot at 10 years old, was dads single shot .22, you know the ones you had to pull the firing pin back, after a box (maybe two) of shorts I thought I was a sniper when I hit the beer bottle at 25 feet

7. tahoe2

tahoe2 Well-Known Member

first shot was 5 years old with a Daisy "Red Ryder" lever action BB gun, at 8 years old a Mossberg 42 bolt action 22lr, at 12 years old a Savage 311 20 gauge.
    :D
    the list goes on and on !!

8. Hyphenated

Hyphenated Well-Known Member

Hey tahoe2...I have a Savage Fox 12ga SxS. I love that shotgun. I always thought a 20ga in that same gun would be sweet. That might be the perfect shotgun for my grandson one day.

What was this thread about again....oh yeah, I LOVE GUNS.

9. FOUR4D4

My first shot was a double barrel 12 ga shotgun of my grandfathers made in 1907. I was about 12 Ouch :eek:

10. SWO1

SWO1 Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

My first memory of a SHOT was with my brother. We went bear huntin....LOL

We had gotten Pop guns for Christmas that shot little round corks. They looked like a Daisy BB (red ryder) lever gun. When spring rolled around we still had some corks, we had already lost most of em. We went to the woods and there in a Huckleberry patch was a black bear munching away. Dont remember how big it was, looked big to us. We both loaded up and took our best shot. they made a loud POP...I dont think we were close enough to auctully hit it, but the POP startled it. The bear took off one way and we beat feet the opposite direction......:D Thats the only time I have taken a shot at a bear....:eek:

11. Spoon

Spoon Well-Known Member

Me likes 'em too! Don't you wish we all had this collection of weaponry and the stuff to feed them all on a regular basis!? Another notch for us good guys and a thorn in the side of the antis! Thanks for the post ;)

12. tahoe2

tahoe2 Well-Known Member

hyphenated

Yeah, that was a great gun; birch furniture, 26" tubes w/fixed mod & full chokes, light & fast, took many quail, dove & pheasants with that bad boy! :D sadly when I was about 19 it would slam fire when closing the breach, so I traded it for a 870 Express 12 ga (dumb, I know) cause I wanted a "man's" shotgun. But I enjoyed it for many years!