I'm BACCCCCCCCCCCCK

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SWO1, Jan 28, 2017.

1. SWO1

SWO1 Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

Didnt mean to stay away so long, but I've been busy, busy. Most notably spent about 6 1/2 weeks in North Carolina at my son's place. Have a new grand daughter and the wife and myself had to go see her. Got a new travel trailer last fall and have been out with it a lot, until the parks closed for the winter. Thanks for the concern from posters and I am sorry not getting back to you sooner.

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporting

Welcome Back Brother...!!

Awesome news...congrats to your family and you.

3. havasu

havasu Well-Known Member

Glad to hear all is well with you, my friend!

4. Gumpy

Gumpy AKA Richard Prestage

It's good to see you're doing well, and glad you're back amongst us! Tell us about you're new family member.

5. FOUR4D4

FOUR4D4 Well-Known Member

welcome back

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
  6. SWO1

SWO1 Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

The grand daughter is Pandora Rose. She will be 3 months old on 8 Feb 17. My son and daughter-in-law love Hockey. They have season tickets for the Carolina Hurricanes on the Ice (bottom row) Pandora LOVES to watch hockey on TV and goes to the games also. She will sit and watch the entire game. Gets excited when the announcers/crowd do. Smiles and waves her hands and legs. My wife says it from her mother going to the games when she was pregnant. They have cats that come in and out the cat door. One keeps bringing her birds, field mice, ect. Guess it figures its time for her to get off the liquids and start eating healthy.....LOL. She is a keeper ....... :D

7. Bucky

Bucky Well-Known Member

I'm back tooooooooooooooooo !
    I have been busy, learning to use a Shotgun , shooting Clay targets.
    Man is that different !
    But one thing is for sure, it has sharpened up this "young 65 year old ".

Don't know how many times I have been tapped on teh shoulder by strangers telling me " That ain't a rifle you are shooting Mate !"
    Bugger me if they ain't correct.
    6 months down the track, and every Thursday night for practice, I am beginning to get the hang of it.
    Am working on the length of the Stock, on my old/new for me, Baikal Under and Over. Mind you I still like my very good Bentley side by side Shotgun too.

Never fear, I still love my rifles more

Cheers Bucky

8. greyhawk50

greyhawk50 Well-Known Member

Welcome back.
    Congrats on the Granddaughter. Be sure to spoil her rotten.
    I'm not here much these days. Becoming more difficult to read or type.
    I trust that you'll keep the group in tow. LOL
    Take care and I'll check in from time to time.

9. lingr

lingr Well-Known Member

Welcome back Frank and Bucky!!!!! We sure have been missing you guys around here. Don't go away again, had us worried.

10. Gumpy

Gumpy AKA Richard Prestage

Things will start poppin now. Welcome back Bucky. Nothing wrong with shotguns. I love shooting mine! I shot competition skeet for many years.