Marlin Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didnt mean to stay away so long, but I've been busy, busy. Most notably spent about 6 1/2 weeks in North Carolina at my son's place. Have a new grand daughter and the wife and myself had to go see her. Got a new travel trailer last fall and have been out with it a lot, until the parks closed for the winter. Thanks for the concern from posters and I am sorry not getting back to you sooner.

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The grand daughter is Pandora Rose. She will be 3 months old on 8 Feb 17. My son and daughter-in-law love Hockey. They have season tickets for the Carolina Hurricanes on the Ice (bottom row) Pandora LOVES to watch hockey on TV and goes to the games also. She will sit and watch the entire game. Gets excited when the announcers/crowd do. Smiles and waves her hands and legs. My wife says it from her mother going to the games when she was pregnant. They have cats that come in and out the cat door. One keeps bringing her birds, field mice, ect. Guess it figures its time for her to get off the liquids and start eating healthy.....LOL. She is a keeper ....... :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts