Marlin Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son and his wife are here from NC. His daughter with her little boy (my Great Grand Son). Christmas Eve My son and duaghter, all the grandkids (except the oldest, he is in Colorado with his dad till after the first of the year), my mother and brother. We have a little family get together and exchange gifts along with food. Christmas day my wifes' family will have a celebration like thanksgiving with 50-60 family members and friends. Supper is at 1600, then games and a gift exchange.

Wishing everyone a joyous time !!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!
Frank

·
Registered
582 Posts
Merry Christmas and have a wonderful time with the whole family.

My daughter's BFF is over now, she got her DL last week and drove herself over for the first time. Oldest boy's "girl friend" will be over in a bit to spend most of e day with us.

My oldest is an Acoylite for the 4pm service and then we are going out for Chinese food with 2 other families and thei kids. Then to the 7:30 service where the daughter is Acoylite and the youngest boy is singing with the junior choir.

Tomorrow, the in-laws will be over and I'll make all the calls to my parents, sister and brother-in-law and heir 3 kids, brother, his wife and boy and other brother and his pregnant wife (their first).

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas. may the Lord Bless you with family, food and fellowship.

·
Banned
7,853 Posts
Merry Christmas

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
My son and his wife are here from NC. His daughter with her little boy (my Great Grand Son). Christmas Eve My son and duaghter, all the grandkids (except the oldest, he is in Colorado with his dad till after the first of the year), my mother and brother. We have a little family get together and exchange gifts along with food. Christmas day my wifes' family will have a celebration like thanksgiving with 50-60 family members and friends. Supper is at 1600, then games and a gift exchange.

Wishing everyone a joyous time !!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!
Frank

Merry Christmas Frank and everyone else! Hope y'all have a good one.
Greg

·
AKA Richard Prestage
3,538 Posts
Merry Christmas y'all. May God bless you and your family!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts