Marlin Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello readers,
I just wanted to say that as wel as Wish a Happy Easter to all.

I could have sworn I was already a member, but when I repeatedly attempted to login... my attempts failed. :rolleyes:

I'm a long time Marlin guy! I have or have had every Marlin Lever since the late 1940's. Currently back on a Rim fire stint & loving a new Trigger on my 795, A local shop has a M70 something (Maybe a 99) I have looked at it a couple times its in a dusty corner and quite neglected. :confused: Yesterday was too busy, Friday was a long working day.... Maybe Monday I can make it there.

Looking forward to meeting and talking to you'all, I hope I can help as much as I can learn. I am all over he gun forums always as CW, so if you recognize the handle, its me here too. :)

May god bless

CW

·
AKA Richard Prestage
3,538 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Mon. A while back, there was some changes made and we all had to re-register. So you are probably correct.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Hey CW,

Welcome to the Marlin Forum.

Later, Mark

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
HELLO, and welcome to the Forum from the Peak of Ohio.
Glad to have you with us.
I too " have" owned numerous Marlins. Currently only have a SS mod. 60. I enjoy buying, selling & trading. Been doing it for 48+ years. Never know what tomorrow will bring.
Because of failing eye sight, I'm drifting away from rifles and leaning more toward point & shoot type firearms. Going to enjoy the sport for as long as I can.
And Happy Easter to you also.

·
Banned
7,853 Posts
Welcome to the forum

1 - 9 of 9 Posts