Marlin Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does he have a chance?
The outspoken conservative who is more popular with white people than black. But does he have enough name recognition? Arnold would never have been elected without it.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Does he have a chance?
The outspoken conservative who is more popular with white people than black. But does he have enough name recognition? Arnold would never have been elected without it.
The only place I've ever seen or heard him is on Fox news..........

·
Registered
66 Posts
Does he have a chance?
We need a young whippersnapper to excite the base and draw in some younger voters. An old Ape won't cut it.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I'm just looking for an alternate to Brucelyn Jenner. I heard Elder was considering a run on Hannity last night. Kiley just announced a couple days ago. Didn't know him but I do like his voting record.
He's in the District next to mine, and our Republican groups have always endorsed him. Sharp Harvard Law grad that runs circles around most all of the numbskills in Sacramento. He takes no special interest money. Only private donors, and Republican Central Committee, and CRA donations. No Coorperate or business donations. He's the Real Deal!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I researched him a bit after hearing the name. Looks like an ideal candidate.
Followed by Gina Carano and Michelle Malkin. https://twitter.com/KevinKileyCA
Hard to believe it was 111 at the State Capitol today. Where I am it's currently 56 deg and overcast.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts