Marlin Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been awhile, been a truck driving fool...Will Lee does work in RCBS press? Co-worker wants to borrow my 7mms mauser dies...

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Been awhile, been a truck driving fool...Will Lee does work in RCBS press? Co-worker wants to borrow my 7mms mauser dies...
If the threads are the same, yes. I have not heard anyone say different. 7/8" - 14 I believe is the thread size. 50 BMG needs a larger threaded receptacle so a different press is needed. Lee presses that have the Breechloader removable inserts may accept the larger size dies. Dillons also are different size.

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
yes they will .....HOWEVER

1. The Lee shell holder will not work in it

2. Lee presses Do Not Cam Over, the RCBS does, if the die is not set right you could ruin some brass

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thankyou for the replies,he's just starting out with his father in laws (R.I.P.) hand me downs..perhaps I should have him over for some tutoring on my LEE rig.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Yes they do Mate !

I have lost all faith in standard RCBS Dies, so I switched to Lee, some 2-3 years back, and use them in conjunction with RCBS "Precision Mic's", and the results have been outstanding.

·
Registered
723 Posts
yes they will .....HOWEVER

1. The Lee shell holder will not work in it

2. Lee presses Do Not Cam Over, the RCBS does, if the die is not set right you could ruin some brass

Sorry SWO1, but I have no issues with the shell holders. !
Maybe it's because I work them upside-down.

(hehehehe)

·
AKA Richard Prestage
3,538 Posts
Sorry SWO1, but I have no issues with the shell holders. !
Maybe it's because I work them upside-down.

(hehehehe)
Isn't that hard on your head, Bucky?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts