Marlin Forums banner

Leverguns and wheelgun

5K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  marnewick 
#1 ·
I dont know but is there anyone else that feels like Revolvers and Lever actions just go together?

#2 ·
of course they go together! what would John Wayne have been without his Colt SAA and Winchester 1892! :D

i do think they go together and compliment each other. one of these days, i would really like to have a Colt replica in 45 Colt, with a lever action rifle, in the same caliber. just for the fun of it.

#9 ·
An SAA and Win 92 have been my trail guns for nearly 30 years. Now that I have a 94C I only need one type of ammo. I love the concept. Would love to add a 44mag lever gun to go with my Blackhawk.

#12 ·
Four4, I believe it is

My wife's grand dad was Sheriff in the county in Montana where she grew up. He carried a Mauser. Her Sister has it today. Most of these young officers today have only used their duty weapons. They have not experianced the true beauty of a lever action.

#13 ·
I would like to have a wall mounted gun rack loaded with levers like they had back in the day Marshall Dillons office'

#14 ·
You and me both.

Was at the gunshop earlier this morning they had a 1895 Winchester factory engraved .405 caliber. I resisted now I am having the jitters...withdrawl pains from leaving it on the rack are getting to me. yes! I am a weak person.

#22 ·
Windy, you need a lever, nothing else feels that perfect when you pull it in to the shoulder. I own four levers and live them to bits. If I lived in the states I would need a warehouse for rifles, we pay close to double what you guys pay for guns and the red tape to Liscence firearms is a pain.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.